Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fargassa

no time to post anything of substance.
the pyrenées have swallowed me whole.

but
i'm alive.
i'm well. in fact, better than ever.

working my tail off at Mas la Fargassa.
wonderful people. salt of the earth.
stunning scenery.
and a peace in my soul the likes of which i've never felt.

i'm covered head to toe in mountain life.
scabs, scratches, dirt, shit, sweat.
i'm absolutely filthy
and have never felt so clean.

i send my love back home.
wherever that is.
i can't really remember.

photos to come when i return to the city.
whatever that is.
i can't really remember.

6 comments:

  1. I told you .... "Anything for the family".
    (time to come home Evan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're getting a sense of what travel really is -- who am I? Where are my bearings, oh, what bearings? Enjoy ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing says "France" like being knee-deep in shit. I kid, kid. We demand more entries and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I have just spent the last 40mins vicariously reliving your last 2 months.

    Sounds like your having an amazing trip, can't wait to hear more!

    Enjoy the shit, theres no shit here, just rain....

    ReplyDelete